We are talking about Discussion Strategies in #worldgeochat this week. Want to brush up on the importance of class discussions? Need some new discussion strategies? Check out the resources below.
Here are this week’s questions —
- What discussion strategies and techniques have been most successful for you?
- What prep do students need prior to discussion?
- What role do teachers play in discussion? Moderator? Observer? Participant?
- How do you insure participation by ALL students in discussions? How do you assess discussions, or do you?
- Have you tried online discussions? What platform did you use? How successful was the experience?
- Share a successful topic and discussion strategy you have used in your classroom.
Join in the fun Tuesday at 9 Eastern/8 Central/7 Mountain/6 Pacific!
Want to know what topics are coming up next? Check out Future #worldgeochat topics.