This week, we are talking about Blended Learning in #worldgeochat! Not familiar with what Blended Learning is? Here are a few resources to check out:
Blended Learning: Making it Work in Your Classroom – video from Edutopia
Here are this week’s questions:
- How can you use blended learning with limited technology?
- What topics have been successful for blended learning lessons?
- What skills do students need to know to be successful with blended learning?
- How do you manage the chaos of blended learning?
- Does blended learning look different at different grade levels?
- Share one idea from tonight’s chat you plan to implement in our classroom this week.
It should be a great chat! Join in the fun Tuesday at 9 Eastern/8 Central/7 Mountain/6 Pacific!
Check out our daily #worldgeochat Blog Posts starting Monday, April 3!
Want to know what topics are coming up next? Check out Future #worldgeochat topics